The display of third-party trademarks on the Web site should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between evepodcasts.xyz and the owner of said trademark or to imply that evepodcasts.xyz endorses the wares, services or business of the owner of said trademark. Nothing contained on the Web site should be construed as granting you any license or right to use any trademark logo or design of evepodcasts. xyz or any third party.
EVE Online Disclaimer
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, story lines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to the Evepodcasts.xyz to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, the Evepodcasts. xyz . CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your email address or phone number, or (in the case of premium memberships) your credit card (via PayPal; credit card information is NOT kept locally by our company). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future content for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. At this time, we do NOT share your information with any third parties, except for PayPal as stated above.
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
• Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Content. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized browsing experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, by browsing anonymously.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input (for secure transactions, via the PayPal service).
• We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us